Privacy statement tnwz SenseMaking Consulting Group
Your visits to tnwz website – henceforth referred to as “Site” – are registered automatically. Information collected includes:
• Internet domain and IP address (Internet Protocol) through which you entered this Site;
• browser type and your computer’s operating system;
• date and time of your visit;
• the pages you visited on our Site;
• referring site;
• your search engine address and the search terms you typed into the search bar to access our Site.
We collect this information for statistical and technical purposes to improve the performance of our Site and enhance your browsing experience by better adjusting this Site to your needs.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disc so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you.
Cookies are used:
• To adjust the website content to your preferences and to display web pages in your preferred format and according to your needs (e.g. save preferred type size).
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Site and to help us improve the structure and content in this way.
• To allow you to carry information across pages of this Site (once you have logged in) and avoid having to re-enter information. Two types of cookies are used on our Site: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you log out, leave the site, or exit your search engine. Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for a specified time, depending on the lifetime of a specific cookie, or until you decide to remove them.
Most of the time, your search engine will allow cookies to remain in the cookie file of your browser by default. Service users may at any time change their cookie settings, particularly if they want to block cookies in order to prevent them from automatically registering their web activity, or if they want cookies to appear every time they visit a site. Detailed information about how to control cookies can be accessed through browser settings. Below we provide information on how to change cookie settings in some of the most widely used search engines:
• If you are using Google Chrome, you can modify your cookie settings here.
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can modify your cookie settings here.
• If you are using Mozilla Firefox, you can modify your cookie settings here.
• If you are using Opera, you can modify your cookie settings here.
• If you are using Safari, you can modify your cookie settings here.
• If you are using any other search engine, go to their „help” section or contact the search engine provider for information how to modify the cookie settings.
Personal Information Protection
SMCG complies with the general provisions of the law with regard to personal information collection and processing, and with RODO/GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
During your visit to our Site you may be asked to provide some personal information when filling out a form, or in another way. Usually, the type of personal information we ask you to provide is your name or your e-mail address. We only collect the information which is absolutely necessary for your website activity. If you fail or refuse to provide your personal information in such a case, you risk blocking the activity for which such data are required.
Access to all personal information is restricted exclusively to persons authorized to such access by tnwz. These persons are bound by confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement and in case of breach of the said agreement, are subject to applicable disciplinary sanctions.
SMCG will only process personal information for the purposes for which it has been collected, and in compliance with general provisions of applicable laws in place and this privacy statement.
Any person who makes his/her personal information available to tnwz, can access this information at will at any time, to edit, correct or request to have it removed permanently from our Site system.
Responsibility and authorization
We hereby state that no personal information is being revealed to third parties by tnwz.
Personal data can only be legitimately disclosed, or made available to third parties for purposes connected with: meeting the requirements of the law in place, provisions, regulations, legal procedures or legitimate requests from public institutions, vindication of correct service usage conditions, including examination of all possible breaches, protection of site users against direct harm, or public safety issues, in compliance with the requirements of the law or legally permitted courses of action. We also declare that we are applying optimal security measures to safeguard personal information against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, or destruction.
Management of SMCG SenseMaking Consulting Group